Friday 18 September 2015

Tanki Online

Tanki Online is a 3d Adobe Flash game where you are a tank. You start at recruit and work your way up the ranks until you hit generalissimo which is hard to do and will take while. You can get different guns,  hulls, and paints that you unlock when you rank up. I play it and I am a Warrant Officer 3 at the moment. It is a online game that you play with other people around the globe.

Image result for tanki online gameplay 2015There are test servers that is on another site that the game  turns on to let people test things that they are about to relies into the game. On the test server you get 1 000 000 crystals is a lot of game money. Crystals/Cry for short.

In this photo a shaft(that is the sniper in the game) is aiming at a Titan M1 and a Twins M3.

When you start Tanki it is hard to stop, you can do pakour, team, or go in a battle all against everybody which I find very annoying because I need people to heal or defend I am not a person who likes to be by myself.

I hope you will find the game fun!

Here the links to the test server
Here is the link to the game

2 comments: