Thursday 20 October 2016

My Reflection

This week I have been busy, I was not here on Thursday because family had come to visit from the U.K. Today we were given a task that the year 8s needed to complete for something called a year 8 booklet. It is a small book where information we answer questions for is out into a booklet that we read at the year 8 dinner. This will be the fifth blog post this week I have completed and published. Apparently I have gotten a lot better at soccer this year and had a very fun game at lunch time. This is the second week back at school which means only around 8 more weeks of school to go, it will also be my last term of primary school and I am going to the college next year. I have to admit the first 2 days of the weeks I was not really trying hard to get my work done, it was Wednesday when I really kicked into high gear and got bit of work done.


On Thursday I was not going to school so I got some more work done at home before our family got to our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment