Sunday 24 July 2016

Alexander's Report On Caylas Holiday




Cayla's Highlight Of Her Holidays. It has been two weeks since school and this is the most exciting thing she has done in the holidays. To you Alexander, Thank You Bob here's the story.


We went to visit my Grandparents at Waihi, we went to the beach like we always do when we go to visit them. I also went to visit a friend that lived closed to the beach. we had tons and tons of pizza there from there pizza oven that they have. I have been informed that Cayla also had to chase a rat almost the size of a cat out of her room in Waihi. Cayla learnt how to make pizza in a pizza oven at her freinds.

Thank you Cayla back to you Bob at TV 843 News.

2 comments:

  1. Well you made me sound like I had fun! You write it neatly, and it was simple to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed listening to this report on Caylas holiday I look forward reading more.

    ReplyDelete