Tuesday 23 August 2016

GEI Questions

These are the questions and the answers are bellow. They Match up

1.What is it I hope I will come to understand more deeply through this inquiry?

2.What knowledge might I need to help move towards this understanding?

3.What is it I hope to be able to do more competently?  (skills)

4.What learning powers will this inquiry help me practice and develop further?  (Explain this)


 1. I hope to understand solar panels and energy better so I will have an understanding of how our power works and what goes on inside solar panels and what I can do to reduce my carbon footprint, and to give advice to other people to help reduce theirs. That is if they want to advice.

 2. I will need help from my group to get all the information for our end product whatever that might be. I will also need to get stuck in and soak up all the information that we come across in our group meeting or by myself looking for information .

3. I hope to be able to work with diffearnt people easier by working in a group with some diffearnt people than I usually work with/or sit next to while doing my work. I also hope to gain more knowledge on solar powers so I can answer questions about energy and solar panels with ease. 

4. I will develop my curiosity learning power and my resilience learning power because I will be inquiring and asking questions. We will most likely get stuck on something and have to work through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment