Wednesday 31 August 2016

Tic Tac Toe

This week I did Tic-Tac-Toe and we did it on a man falling down the toilet. You can find the article on KiwiKidsNews. this is my own writing.

What I learned.
I have learnt that if something similar happens get the proper people to do it, or the people most equipped to do it.If there is people to do it for you in this particular situation . Also they should have doors leading out the bottom with a dug away part to access the doors, at the bottom so you do not have to destroy the toilet to clean it or get a person or something out. I think that is a little bit silly that he thought he could get the phone in a amongst the contents of the toilet.Myself I would not be able to stand the stench of the toilet especially being right in the toilets storage for the people’s waste.

Vocabulary


Firefighters


They are important because they were the people that rescued the man.


Toilet


It is important to the story because that is where the man spent an hour


Phone


His friend dropped his phone in the toilet and he thought it would be a good idea to try and get it by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment