Thursday 8 September 2016

Money Week





I would say I am a saver, I can leave my money alone so I am not tempted to buy anything while I save up for whatever I want to get. If I won 1 Million Dollars I would put 700,000 dollars in the bank and give my mum and dad 145,000 each and then take the remaining 10,000 dollars and get a gaming computer and a good laptop for work. I would leave the 700,000 dollars in the bank until I am old enough to get a house and a car. By then my 700,000 dollars would have grown in my account with interest. I would buy  a decent size house and a car. What ever is left over I would use it to go to university and become a trained actor, hopefully get into a movie that becomes famous, and from that get into more movies and earn a decent amount for when I retire.

If i found 50 dollars I would see if I could find the owner, if not I would take it home and wait till I wanted something form the shops. My money role model Betty White, if you look up her name you will see that she has done a lot more things than just acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment